We need personal information from you in order to better understand and bring the finest version of your vacation to life (applies to all scenarios, especially where our bespoke services are requested). We recognize, however, the necessity of keeping your personal information private. As a result, we’ll always be transparent with you about how we gather and store all of your personal information.
We collect your information for a variety of reasons, but here are the three most important ones to be aware of:
When you visit our website, we may ask for information in order to provide you with the greatest online experience possible or to determine what device you’re using in order to improve the usability of our page.
If you contact us or seek additional assistance, we will contact you as soon as possible.
To guarantee that the arrangements for the vacation you’ve booked with us are correct.
Some of the most important details we require are:
- mailing address, telephone number, and date of birth
- Postcode, preferences, and interests are all examples of demographic data.
- On our website and in our mobile apps, we collect information about your browsing habits.
- When you click on one of our adverts, including advertisements on other websites, we collect information about you.
- Operating system, IP address, online identifiers, and browser details, as well as how you access our digital services
- Preferences, hobbies, and activities
You agree that you will not publish, modify, transfer, reproduce, sell, license, frame, create derivative works from, download, hyperlink, perform, repost, display, or otherwise commercially exploit/take advantage of any of the content on our website as a user of our website. We will, however, enable you to download one copy of the content for personal, non-commercial use providing you agree to maintain all copyright and proprietary notices intact.
An Overview Of The Data We Collect In The Event Of A Booking:
- Passenger information, passport information, and other identification document information
- Insurance information
- Any particular, dietary, religious, or disability demands, as well as any relevant medical data
- Information about your purchases, such as what you purchased, when and where you bought it, how you paid for it, and your credit or payment information.
- On our websites and mobile apps, we collect information about your browsing habits.
- Information about how you use our digital services, such as your operating system, IP address, online identifiers, and browser details Information about how you use our digital services, such as your operating system, IP address, online identifiers, and browser details.
- Preferences, interests, and activities in social situations.
How We Disseminate Your Personal Data
We will always ask for your personal information, either directly or indirectly, and will collect it by tracking how you use our website. We guarantee that none of your personal information will be shared with other parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Keeping Your Information Safe
We make every effort to keep your personal information safe. Furthermore, we only preserve it for a limited and reasonable period of time. You can unsubscribe from Halo Flights’ emails or newsletters by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button.
At Halo Flights we are dedicated to safeguarding and respecting your personal information while working to give the best user experience possible. We work extremely hard to protect your data and conduct frequent audits to guarantee that our services are secure and accessible to everyone. We also follow strong security measures when it comes to defining how personal data is stored, utilized, and who sees it, in order to prevent unauthorized individuals or parties from gaining access to it.
We collect personal information, use it, and have a legal basis for doing so.
We may or may not gather various sorts of personal data about you. Below are the specifics of this data, as well as a brief overview of how we use it.
Enquiries and Bookings
When you send us an enquiry or a quote request, we will ask for personal information. This will mostly comprise your name and contact information, as well as the places and countries that you are interested in visiting, as well as any other information about your vacation plans that you would want to share with us. We’ll also ask you what the best time is to call or send you a text message.
This information will also be used to provide you with the exact information you have requested. When you make a reservation with us, our agents will also collect personal information from you.
Please keep in mind that we have a legitimate interest in analyzing and planning your vacation based on the information you provide. Your personal information will assist us in contacting you at the most appropriate and efficient time.
If you are interested in booking a vacation with us, we will need specific information about your plans. Passport information, travel insurance preparations, emergency contacts, specific requirements, other preferences, and visa requirements are likely to be included. Please note that this will also include the names and contact information for any additional family members or friends who will be joining you on your vacation with us.
This information will be used to assist us in planning your trip, making reservations on your behalf, and ensuring that you (and any other friends or family members accompanying you) receive the products and services specified in your itinerary.
We collect your information so that we can complete our contract with you and offer you with the high-quality service that we promise.
Because we have a genuine interest in improving our customer journey and ensuring we look after our frequent customers, we may keep some of this personal information if you are a regular customer.
Marketing & Technical Information
We may send you relevant newsletter offers and news about our products and services based on the personal data you provide with your consent.
We will provide you the choice to receive marketing information when you book or register with us. You may simply modify your marketing selections online, by calling one of our agents, or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in our emails. Of course, the decision is yours; however, if you unsubscribe or indicate that you do not wish to receive our emails, you may miss out on discounts, special offers, and other promotions that may be of interest to you.
This information is used for site administration and security (such as troubleshooting and testing) as well as to improve our website. We don’t utilize this data to try to identify individual users or their usage habits.
Information Gathered for the Purposes of Business
Specific information that is regarded sensitive may also be requested. Specifically, precise facts about health issues, accessibility requirements, dietary restrictions, disabilities, and other such information. We just do this to guarantee that your trip meets all of your requirements and that you remain secure throughout your journey. To process your information, we may need to obtain your explicit consent.
Please keep in mind that this also applies to any family members or friends who are accompanying you on this vacation. As a result, we’ll check that you’ve gotten permission from the appropriate persons to share this information with us. You may even provide our contact information so that they can contact us about the matter.
How We Disseminate Information
We will need to share your personal information with the following third parties from time to time, as appropriate, to ensure that we run our business properly and that you receive the service that you expect:
- Because we share operations with some members of our group, members of our group include our subsidiaries, ultimate holding companies, and their subsidiaries.
- Selected third-party business partners and service providers to conduct services relevant to the contracts we sign into with you (such as local businesses we work with in the regions our clients travel to).
- Any other third parties if necessary to safeguard our or your rights, property, or safety, as well as the rights, property, and safety of others.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties for them to use to send you marketing information or for those third parties to use.
Automated Decision Making
We rely on technology to execute certain operations, which makes automatic choices based on the criteria that have been found to be suitable, as well as the personal data that we collect about you when you submit an inquiry or request a quote from us. To increase the accuracy of these decisions and avoid inadvertent bias, we thoroughly test our software.
Personal Information Transfer
When you book a holiday with us, we will need to share your personal information with local accommodations and other service partners. In some situations, we may also need to share your information with an overseas service provider, such as our partners who will be hosting you on a cruise, safari vacation, or rail excursion.
When we are in a position to disclose your information with a third party, we will ensure that we take the precautions required by applicable laws to protect your data.
Personal Information Security
We promise you that the security of your data is extremely important to us at Halo Flights. To secure the privacy of the information we gather about you, we have implemented a number of physical, technical, operational, and administrative methods, strategies, and measures. Please be assured that we will protect your personal information from unwanted access and that we will monitor our efforts to verify that the specific implementations are appropriate.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have a lot of rights when it comes to the information we have about you. You can exercise these rights by contacting us. (Please see the ‘contact and complaints’ section for more information)
An overview of your legal rights.
- Access: At your request, we will confirm whether or whether we are processing and using personal information about you, and if so, we will give you access to and a copy of that information, as well as any other information to which you are entitled.
- Rectification: We will update any erroneous personal data we have about you and complete any incomplete personal data we have about you (including giving a supplemental statement). We shall respect your rights to demand us to stop or not start processing your personal information for a specific purpose or in a specific method that is likely to cause you or any third parties unjustified damage or discomfort.
- Erasure: If you request it, we will delete your personal information as soon as possible if there is no legitimate reason for us to keep it.
- Restriction: If you want us to, we will limit how we use your personal information in specific instances.
- Data portability: We shall give a copy of any personal information we hold about you that you have supplied to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable manner to you or third parties acting on your behalf.
- We shall respect your general rights to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, including for direct marketing reasons.
- Automated decisions: We shall comply with your request that we not make decisions based entirely on automated processing, including profiling, that have legal or other important consequences for you.
Complaints & Suggestions
Please contact us at 1-302-520-2656 or [email protected] if you have any questions.